Are you sick of your existing auto insurance jerking you around or simply looking to save a few bucks on your existing auto insurance policy? RideCoverage.com is the place for all New Jersey residents to find comprehensive auto insurance quotes. The average person clicks through three different quotes to determine which one is best for them. We have taken the hassle out of shopping for auto insurance. Simply enter your zip code above to start the process
Select Your County Below to Start the Insurance Quote Process:
New Jersey Minimum Auto Insurance Requirements
The state of New Jersey has a minimum auto insurance requirement of 15/30/5. This specifically meens:
- 15 thousand dollars minimum coverage for bodily injury per person your car causes.
- 30 thousand dollars of bodily injury coverage for each ACCIDENT you are involved in.
- 5 thousand dollars is the minimum coverage for property damage coverage. Specifically the damage caused to someone elses car or property.
When Auto Insurance Documentation is Required
- Anytime your car is being expected.
- When you get pulled over for a traffic violation.
- Any spot checks the police may be conducting.
- If you are ever involved in an accident.